Swansea fresh breath dental clinic
Bad breath is a common problem that can affect anyone.
It’s usually the result of poor oral hygiene, but can also be caused by things like your diet, smoking, medication, or (rarely) a medical condition.
Promoting fresh breath confidence
It is our practice philosophy to promote oral health, fresh breath and a confident smile.
Scale and polish is included in your routine NHS check up or as part of our regular care plan if there is visible calculus/tartar build up on the teeth or if you suffer with gum disease or periodontal issues.
If you are seeking a professional clean and dedicated advice then we offer a hygienist appointment at a charge of £50 for a 30 minute session (with a £25 deposit when booking).
Our hygienist is specially trained to carry out scaling and polishing and can spend longer with you than the dentist usually can.
- Brush your teeth twice a day: once at night and one other time during the day (usually morning) with the fluoride toothpaste (1350-1450ppm).
- “Spit don’t rinse” the toothpaste away.
- Cut down on sugary foods and drinks.
- Visit your dentist regularly.
- Clean in between your teeth every day. The hygienist can recommend whether interdental brushes, tape or floss would be best for you.